John has more than 24 years experience working with packaging equipment. His career has included:
- Beringer Brothers Wine Estates Maintenance Manager
- Fosters America Packaging Equipment Engineer
- Fosters America Mobile bottling Manager
- Participated heavily with the design, oversight and startup of Foster's new Napa bottling center. This project consolidated all Foster bottling in one location, utilizing four complete lines.
- PLC Instructor for Santa Rosa Junior College
- Advisory Committee member at Santa Rosa Junior College
Susan, SPHR, is a graduate of Ohio Wesleyan University and has more than 20 years experience in the human resources profession. As co-owner and V.P. of Empirical Maintenance Solutions, she focuses on business growth and development, financial management, and human resources.
Erin is a recent graduate of The Pennsylvania State University with a Degree in Animal Sciences with minors in equine science and agriculture business management. She has finished her Masters program and currently is working in Philadelphia and is engaged to be married in 2012.